Download

Access to property denied

Morning,

i just wanted to log into the unreal courses and got a red “Access to property denied”
I can log into the epic launcher and the forums, but also get “Access to property denied” when i want to log into the marked place (i press on the google login)

I didnt do anything that could’ve caused the problem and didnt get any mail regarding why my “Access to property is denied”

Is there a problem going on with the store? i cant even log in to contact the support. Well, maybe it’s time to google for a support ticket area and hope that i dont need to be logged in.

I was able to sign in using the Epic Games login side with the email and password I use to login with my xbox account. Hope that helps.

I have the same problem. I am trying to login on twinmotion.com with my google account and also my steam account and receiving the same error and couldn’t find any reason for that. Specially that I have no issue with login on epicgames.com or Epic Luncher on my PC using those mentioned accounts. I hope someone will come here with the solution.

Here’s a support article about this error. While it references games, it’s applicable to any product you’d have an entitlement for (game, marketplace product, Twinmotion, learning product). If that doesn’t help, you should create a support ticket with the team that handles accounts and product entitlements here.