Accesed None trying to read property

So basicly I get this error happening trying to access an item from an array I assume. But the weird thing is, that sometimes the error won’t occur and my Cannons will work, while other times it occurs and my Cannons won’t work. The error message I get is:

Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item from function: ‘CannonGiveKillOrder’ from node: Branch in graph: CannonGiveKillOrder in object: BattleCruiser_Final_AI with description: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item

By look of it seem Get node return None, which i assume is caused by either you trying to access empty array (“Plane Arrays”) or use of invalid index. If there is not guaranty that array you trying to access will have any items you should check if it’s empty first (by checking it size) before doing anything, otherwise you will have random errors like that.

This is not the correct answer, but what this made me realize was that after I updated Unreal Engine to 4.17, the CompareInt function I used to see if arrays were bigger than 0, had its values reset to nothing for some weird reason. Even weirder thing is, that this only occurred in some of the places I used CompareInt/CompareFloat.

I updated 4.20 to 4.21 yesterday that maybe the cause i will check !

Hey, did you end up fixing this? Thanks.