Academic Installation not working anymore

Hi, I work for a public school and I need to prepare a deployment to install the UE 4.22.3 on multiple computers. So, I tried the how to that I found on these two web pages without any success.

The problem is when I get to this part.

Assuming you recently downloaded the engine, copy the most recently downloaded manifest from [Local Drive Letter]\ProgramData\Epic\EpicGamesLauncher\Data\Manifests to the machine’s local manifest directory (from the previous step).

As an example, the manifest file might look something like, ~\Manifests\6CB2FA12345680D212345678B525AE86.manifest.

Now, there’s no manifest file. I can only see files with “.item” for the extension. And if I do a search on my hard disk, the “.manifest” files are in fact in the “C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.22” folder. I tried anyway to copy these files and use them in the rest of the procedure but without success. So, what am I missing here? What is the correct way to do it? I need to deploy the UE 4.22.3 on multiple computers. I already deployed the latest version of the Epic Games Launcher.

Thanks in advance for the help!