Absolute Grid Snapping snippet UEFN/UE5

Hi all. I am trying to replicate the absolute grid snapping in UEFN for regular UE. The way the gizmo slides around and updates object’s location on an absolute grid. UE only does relative snap by default.

I believe it’s done via a ISnappingPolicy which I’ve registered with the IViewportSnappingModule,

I’ve managed to get it working like 90% of the way on my own.

However, would it be possible for someone to share a few lines of C++ of relevant section? Or point me to a place on like the https://github.com/epicGames/UnrealEngine/ or something somewhere?

Here is an example of my current progress of what I’m pursuing.
As you can see it ‘wiggles’ a lot because of reasons I can’t quite figure out. UEFN does not only the location but also a rotation on the thresholds. But any tips/tricks or whatever would be immensely helpful! Or at least point me to someone/someplace better I can ask?

Please and Thanks!

Edit:
I (mostly) solved it!

It was a combination of ISnappingPolicy and the PostEditMove. I was trying solutions with 1 or the other, but I tried a solution that used both and I got it working the way I want!
Though I’d still love a pm or share if someone knows how UEFN does it, or perhaps a more optimized/thoughtout solution! Especially since next I’d like to tackle the ‘auto rotate’ near the adjacent thresholds. Also it acts buggy when duplicating (while holding Alt and moving)