Absention Announced! A VR mystery survival horror game

Hi Everyone,

I have just announced a mystery survival horror game by my Sydney-based indie start-up, Dream Wave Games.

It’s being built to take advantage of VR, built in UE4 (obviously) and is focused on exploration and stealth.

I’m looking to build a community and have a greenlight page, dev blog and Twitter up now.

Links:
Trailer
Facebook
Twitter
Greenlight
website

Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Rob

First :smiley: I have to say that Absention’s idea lures me like a moth to a flame! I see you have had a ton of media diffusion, so good job! Keep it up and keep us posted.

Thanks! I’ve been getting some amazing feedback already and ramping up production. Can’t wait to show a gameplay trailer :slight_smile:

Looks interesting

Very nice visuals and compelling idea. One critique I’d give from watching your game trailer: The floating dust particles are a bit too noticeable, I would turn down their opacity. Other than that I’m very impressed and look forward to more.

Thanks. I noticed that more depending on the monitor I viewed it on so I may have overcompensated for low brightness. Time to invest in a quality IPS Monitor :slight_smile:

Liking the staircase shot a lot. Keep it up

Definitely looks interesting. I’ll be keeping an eye on this one. =)