About UEFN map thumbnails

Stickers like the image
Thailand, but don’t know the generative AI used in this image?

Hi Fay,

I don’t see any restrictions about using Generative AI in the thumbnail rules.

I do recognize a few of those icons, so there may be some possibility of that thumbnail being rejected for Intellectual Property infringement.

Also, I did a reverse image search of that soccer guy and this came up.

Looks like that’s the likeness of “IShowSpeed”, so I wonder if there would be any issues with using his likeness.

:balance_scale: The court is in session. I find this thumbnail guilty of violating Rule 1.6 Be Original Keep your creations original. Don't duplicate, copy, or reproduce other creators’ promotional assets I sentence you to self-reflection about the things you create and release into this world. :wink: :balance_scale:

~

After typing all that up I just realized that you’re asking about the generative AI used to make those thumbnails.

I don’t know, but I just gave ChatGPT (2 images a day on free tier) with the prompt: “Can you make me a small image to be used in a thumbnail of a cartoon gamer guy with red hair and a red beard and a blue hoodie wearing headphones?” and got something that seems ok:

2 Likes

Thank you.
If you don’t mind, could you give me the URL of ChatGPT?

You’re welcome.

It’s just chatgpt.com… I don’t know if any regions of the world are blocked from accessing it or not.