I’m new to game development and … i keep hearing about performance issues and instant crashes while trying to choose a game engine …
(I know that it all !!! has to do with the game i want to make and so on … but i want a comparison and your opinions and not guides )
And I got a question that have to be answered !!
I’m pretty sure that some members here have tried unity 5 or cryengine 5 before or after UE4 … so …
I want to know :
- which one of these 3 engines has the most unpleasant experience ???
- and when does the engine usually crash ??? (editing , rendering, exporting, …)
- and which one of the 3 needs performance optimization the most ???
- and which needs visual optimization the most between UE4 and cryengine 5 ??? ( since unity simply can’t be compared here “no offense here !!” )
- some pros and cons are appreciated too ^^