About Android Packaging Problem

I tried the android packaging process in many formats including sdk ndk formats suitable for ue4.25 but I saw that it does not work on some phones, the devices that do not work are co-branded phones with the ones that work and have the same android version, for example, one samsung works while the other does not work and both new phones both have android 12.
The non-working process is when the game is opened on the device, ue4’s own loading screen comes up (ue logo screen). I tried to upgrade the SDK and NDK as much as possible on this subject, but there was no change. Currently, I am using android studio 6, SDK 28-32 range and NDK 21.1.6352462. I wonder if there will be a change if I update Android Studio to a higher version or is there a known solution method? Is there? I wanted to ask before trying it as I’ve been setting up a lot of downloads about this for 2 days. // there is any problem with packaging, pc test etc. and the devices belonging to the working android versions 11 and 12 also work perfectly

the ue build process was tooled on android studio 4
they specifically state to use version 4 from the archives
android studio 4
jdk8/jre8

a second place where it can fail and not load is ogl
disable ogl and enable vulkan
using ogl makes mine not load.

do you have these phones?

no they my friends phones so I cant launch them with usb debugging