Abaddon's Rest - UE5 Stylized Environment

Hi everyone! My first post on the forums :slight_smile: Wanted to share this environment I recently finished. Any feedback is very welcome! Some more breakdowns, images and progress gif on Artstation.

I started working on this a while back, but took a long break from it. Recently got back to it and finished it up. I wanted to push the environmental storytelling a bit more with this one, so I’m curious to hear if it comes across to you. The idea is that this was the location where a demon was defeated in a battle long ago. Though the demon was defeated, the forest was still affected and slowly died off. A cult of people that once followed this demon, now worships its remains.

Again any feedback is welcome - or of course if you have any questions, just let me know :slight_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there @ZeeuwsMosseltje, hope you’ve been well!

After trying to spot all the story details I’ve discovered: an archer was REALLY good with their aim, a good bit of sacrifice has been dropped into the waters, and the cult must have a huge following based on the number of candles left.

Anything I missed? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: The remains in the water are what is left of the army that defeated the demon, the ‘arrow’ is a ballista bolt (hence why it’s quite large). You can see the ballista in some of the shots :smiley: Thanks a lot for having a look, really appreciate it and happy you’ve been able to deduct this from the images.
Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like