AAA Ultra High Quality Pistol Asset Pack from Studios

why do i feel the recoil animation is slanted? (recoil animation when right click is hold(during aim down sight))
it looks weird to me though

Hey @LTE, which weapon you’re referring to? Would you mind sending us a screenshot or vid over at support@ironbellystudios.com? Cheers!

the front of the gun will always recoil to the right side, shouldn’t it recoil str8 up

Nope, we wanted something a little closer to what you would see in real life, particularly for a perosn that hasn’t fired 100’s of rounds from this gun. That being said we could have gone too far on this and we might look at the recoil pattern in the engine and reduce the movement on the x axis or at least off some variations.

Now in real life the kick on a Desert Eagle .50 is so much that being able to control the recoil strictly to the vertical plane is all but impossible, even someone like Hickok45 on youtube still has a little left/right recoil, albeit definitely less than what we see here.

Here are some fun videos of less experienced people firing this hand cannon

Here’s a pro

its better to make the player feel like a pro, realistic doesn’t always mean better for games

We get feedback from some people that think the more realistic the better, but I understand where you’re coming from. Either way, thanks for letting me know your preference :slight_smile:

This week, the Desert Eagle (with 5 texture variants) is available at a discount! Be sure to take advantage of the sale if you haven’t already picked one up!

http://ironbellystudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WP3D_DesertEagle_Woodland_LPT.jpg

We’ve submitted our Bullets Pack to the Marketplace, so hopefully within a few weeks they will be LIVE (as in live rounds, get it?). The ammo includes static bullet meshes for each one of our weapons that are ready to be seamlessly added to your FPS project!
http://ironbellystudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Bullets_Screenshot_01.jpg

This week our 3-Pistol pack is on SALE woo hoo! It includes the 44 Mag, M9 and TT-33…the first three weapons we launched on the Marketplace! Fill yer boots!

As promised, we’re updating all of our packs with a new VFX muzzle flash. Check out the 44 Mag with the NEW update:

Hey guys! Thought I’d post these images in case folks have trouble finding the FPS arms included and the ADS Walk animations (for the arms, since the guns aren’t made for walking) in the Desert Eagle Pack. As always, feel free to let us know of any issues over at [EMAIL=“support@ironbellystudios.com”]support@ironbellystudios.com. Cheers!

Where to find the Free FP Arms:

http://ironbellystudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/DE-ARMS-INCLUDED.jpg

Where to find the ADS Walk Animation: **

http://ironbellystudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/DEPack-Proof.jpg

REQUEST: Would be really nice to see your Bullets Pack include meshes for “spent rounds” aka shell casings only, as well as just the projected bullets without the casing. As they are, in whole form, they have very limited use out of the box.

ps: heard something about sounds coming soon, seen an update to the desert eagle, was this the first of the sounds updates?

Hey @Necro_ABK, we haven’t updated any of our packs with SFX yet but its on the way. We’re focusing on getting the Civilian FP Arms pack submitted this week, then we’ll get cranking on the 4.15 updates and will likely try to include SFX at the same time. Can’t guarantee it, but that’s what we did with the VFX. Thanks for the suggestion on the bullets pack, that is definitely something we have talked about and shouldn’t be too hard to update as well. Cheers!

Why does it say that the version is 4.12 - 4.15 it used to be something like 4.8 or 4.9 What happened?

Epic has updated the engine, so we’re trying to keep up and don’t support 4.8 or 4.9 any longer. Epic’s already previewing 4.16, so look for another round of updates coming down the pike soon :slight_smile:

hey!Will I update the physical skeleton?Because it is very bad.All Shooter Weapon!!!

I’m not 100% sure what you mean by All Shooter Weapon!! Could you rephrase?

Shooter Weapon physics skeleton is bad. Can not 100% simulate physics.Please Check! Thanks!

Which pack did you purchase? Thanks for the feedback, we’ll look into it :wink:

FPS Start Pack 02