AAA PROFESSIONAL 3D ENVIRONMENT /CHARACTER / PROP ARTIST / Looking for work

[FONT=didot-w01-italic][SIZE=14px]My website…………………[/SIZE]https://infiniterender.wixsite.com/3d-artist Please contact me via my website first so i can give you my skype it seems there is various skype like mine. [FONT=didot-w01-italic][SIZE=14px]My skype………………….[COLOR=#0000CD]Infinite.render ( better contact me via my webpage pls)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
The people that are trying to contact me via skype my skype is infinite.render yes with the dot , and be sure that my skype has the same picture of me like the one in my webpage i apologize any inconvenience.

[FONT=didot-w01-italic]**[SIZE=14px][COLOR=#000000]Here is my work , some are very old some are not enjoy , please don’t hesitate in contacting me .
Cheers
[FONT=helvetica-w01-roman]

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

There are tons of more work in my artstation and specially in my webpage ,check it out :slight_smile:

Im Unavailable at the moment Thanks for checking me out :slight_smile:

HI! Im available again, ! :slight_smile:
My skype…infinite.render

Just finished my work for kernow company in UK based im AVAILABLE please feel free to contact me by my webpage!

Hello Im available again!

If you are willing to relocate to Atlanta, Georgia, USA, you may want to check out this thread.
https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/got-skills-looking-for-talent/job-offerings/1522497-level-designer-needed-at-cybercoders

My new pack for marketplace will be soon ready , stay in touch! , in the meantime im looking for work guys :slight_smile:

My Unreal Engine 4 pack soon available for all in the marketplace! stay tune !

Some Images

A work done for kernow interactive , i made all the clothing and materials , belts and belts assets , light and reorder the scene , you can change each part of the clothing for both characters all respective rights to the animator artist.

New client work , i used lp pack , i mad a new better material more optimized , and this one has tessellation and work perfect with very very good fps. I only use done texture for ground of lp and used my own other textures , also i made 4033 terrain size landscape with its splats ect. All is procedural.

The people that are trying to contact me via skype my skype is infinite.render yes with the dot , and be sure that my skype has the same picture of me like the one in my webpage i apologize any inconvenience.

Clifflands the narrows **** will be released next week i think, stay tunned! video explanation and how to use my pack for snow or jungle or whatever!

MY PACK IS RELEASED!!!

I need to fix all the assets from client , and populate all procedurally , i love this scene one month of work inside UE4.

More images

More work for Kaliskah the game , you can support them by been a patreon

More images

O yes this is using my Ue4 pack Clifflands the Narrows!