AAA Animated Medieval Bludgeoning Weapon Pack by Ironbelly Studios

Here’s a beauty shot of the Morningstar, which became a common weapon on choice around the beginning of the fourteenth century:

http://ironbellystudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/BludgeoningPack_Screenshot_06.jpg

I did melee tutorial using your assets. Plug and Play Melee Tutorial | Shooter Tutorial hope you will create more medieval weapons (dual weld please! : ) )

This is awesome @intoxicat3, thanks! We are working away and just processed a ton of updates for 4.13 and adding a muzzle flash VFX to ALL of our packs, so it’s been busy over here :slight_smile:

how easy is it for someone to use this packs animation but switch out the weapons. So if someone wanted a baseball bat instead of the mace and use the animations would it work? and would it be easy to just change the weapon?

Yes, it’s easy. Weapons are attached to socket so you can attach what you want :wink:
@Ironbelly when we can expect more medieval hands anim packs? (shield, two handed weapons)

We might be looking at doing some environmental stuff next. There really doesn’t seem to be the demand, based on sales, for Medieval weapons like we thought there would be

Hello, theres only one problem I’ve found in this pack which i hope gets a updated, the running animation for the Morning Star is fine but it makes the arm look very poor i think one of the bones is off on the animation please fix this, i would of liked to see a two handed melee weapon also.

Hey there @OverRated_AU, as always, thanks for the feedback. I submitted this request to our animators and will try to get an update in the works soon. Cheers!

Wanted to follow up with this and ask if you found the updates an improvement in this area?

Was there an update? because i haven’t seen it yet lol, i mite delete it and re-download it to see.