For the halo effect we just played with Bloom until we got it right, but we made sure to crank up the bright content a bit first.
I don’t have access to my workstation right now, but we did no special things in the post processing volume. We tweaked some parameters (mainly brightness, contrast, saturation and color balance) and evaluated the result by eye - if we liked it or not. So we didn’t use up xoio’s settings. A lot of post processing related decisions were made by intuition and taste.
Thanks for trying it out as well as for you constructive comments!
In the very next project we made chromatic aberration less obvious - you pointed out right! The FOV was a hard decision to make: using wider field was great in terms of sensing the whole interior space but it added some aritifcal kinda feel to it that we didn’t really like. However, using lower value of FOV gave a more natural feel but we missed the periphery. Finally, we sticked with the latter solution
I heard of screen percentage but haven’t implemented so far. I take it as a sign, and gonna deal with it in the future projects - thanks for the tip