A way to bake (fix destruction) of City Semple vehicles

Guys, tell me, is it possible to somehow bake (fix destruction) damage to the vehicle? When you hit the play button, the vehicle is simulated and can be damaged, but what about damaging the car and keeping the damage in the mesh? In case you want to turn a sample city into a post-apocalyptic world for example.

Hi Ffdbox, Welcome to the Forums.

Good question.

Here’s a video that will help you level up your knowledge about the vehicle damage systems:

Thank you for the video! Very informative and exciting, I learned that it is possible to bake a specific destruction at the current time through the sequencer. But I don’t know how to set it up the same way as in the video. Jason Buck tells at 7:45 how it’s done through a sequencer, only there is no level in the city sample source or any instructions on how to set up the capture of a specific blueprint. Maybe you could help me with this, I’m new to Unreal Engine and learning it more as an environment artist than a programmer or animator. And thanks again for the quick response, you’re like a rocket!