Rough idea here:
Game goal: Which side takes most tower before time ends win the round.
- Units will be given over time
- units will be roughly identical
- player(map table) position is unit spawn location, map table can travel the map with player at slower pace.
- everything takes time to complete, units far away will take time to update thier status or taking new orders.
- design goal is to avoid both micro and optimum build order to win, focus on positioning and decision making.
It’s still very rough and not a playable prototype yet.
Putting this out early to see if there are any feedback about the cons of this control method.