A safe blueprint

Hi there hopefully someone can help me i have been looking for a salutation and i can not get it to work i have my bp_character which has a frist and third person cameras that i can switch between and i have paid for a safes system assets which uses its own bp_firstpersoncharacter and i can not get it to work with my bp_character could i make a trigger box in the safes bp so on overlap it will change to the bp_fpc so the player can use the mechanism to open them and then on overlap end make the player go back to my bp_character ? Thanks in advanced.

Hey @beasthunter20121! Welcome to the forums!

So there are a few key factors we need to know here, the most important being: what is the name of the Marketplace product you purchased, and have you contacted the developer for instance?

If you haven’t/don’t know how, you can find their support email on their seller page.

Any additional specifics/information you provide can go a long way in solving your problem!

Hi there @Quetzalcodename and thanks for the welcome and getting back to me. The asset is called modular safe mega pack here is a link Modular Safes Mega Pack in Blueprints - UE Marketplace
And as you will seen on this page i have sent an e-mail last week and asked on the questions page with no reply of yet and thanks again.

Hey @beasthunter20121!

Okay, so between what you originally provided and the post above, is the only issue possessing the safe pawn/character (if that is what was provided) and going back once you are done? If so, check out these non-Epic affiliated examples of the pieces you need to set that up:

I hope the above is the solution you need!

Thanks @Quetzalcodename ill giva them a watch the now it never came into my head about using a trigger box like a car ill let you know tonight if it works thanks again legend.

Hey @beasthunter20121!

Checking in, was the above the solution you were looking for?

@Quetzalcodename sorry i never got bk to you. i could not get it to work but epic give me my money back and i used the money to pay for another safe pack in which they where more then helpful with helping me set it up with my character. my new problem now is when i put pick ups in the safe i can still see there out line and pick them up without opening the safe.

To create a safe blueprint, there are several considerations and guidelines to keep in mind. Here are some key elements to include in a blueprint to promote safety:

Clear Floor Plan: Ensure the blueprint provides a clear and well-organized floor plan. Clearly indicate the dimensions of each room, including entrances, exits, and pathways. This will help in planning evacuation routes and ensuring easy navigation within the building.

Fire Safety: Incorporate fire safety measures into the blueprint. Identify the locations of fire extinguishers, fire alarms, and emergency exits. Ensure there are multiple accessible exits in case of emergencies. Include fire-rated walls, fire suppression systems, and proper ventilation to prevent the spread of fire and smoke.

Electrical Systems: Ensure that the electrical systems are designed safely. Label the location of electrical panels, circuit breakers, and emergency shutoff switches. Incorporate proper grounding, electrical load calculations, and ensure adherence to local electrical codes and regulations.

Plumbing and Gas Systems: Clearly indicate the plumbing and gas systems in the blueprint. Mark the location of shut-off valves for water and gas lines. Follow safety guidelines for gas piping and ensure proper ventilation to prevent gas leaks and potential hazards.

Accessibility: Consider accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Include wheelchair ramps, accessible parking spaces, and properly designed entrances and exits. Ensure that the blueprint complies with relevant accessibility codes of fishing rods and regulations.

Hey @beasthunter20121!

Can you provide more context into what you are seeing and what your blueprints are for that effect? Is it a highlight effect or something else?