A potential successor to the Sonic the Hedgehog series

Hey everyone.

As of late, the iconic IP known as Sonic the Hedgehog has been doing poorly over the years, and simply put, I want to do what Mighty #09 is doing for Megaman. I want to bring up that I’m no programmer, I’m a writer, and if that will be a problem you may take the post down or deny my request.

But back on topic. A few guys and I discussed what it would be like to create the successor to the Sonic Adventure series. Not a sequel but a successor like say, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 was going to do but obviously failed. We can cover the story, the concepts and such, but we’re lacking in programmers which is our main problem, and we were wondering if any of you would care to take part in this project. Mind you, it is not going to be a sonic game for obvious reasons. As stated we want to develop a new IP based around him and his games.

The goal is to try and do what Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 was aiming to do, but obviously give it a complete revamp in regards to everything including the obviously universe, characters, level design but similar aesthetics.It’s a bit outdated but I’ll provide some of my concepts as an example, just to give a heads up. If applicable I plan on having this project on kickstarter, but before any of that I still need to give it an identity. I’m just looking for a team interested in investing their time into this.

Any advice whether it’s positive or negative is accepted. I have no reason to fight or cause problems with the community.