A new site with royalty free music and soundscapes for your games

Yeah, I switched to a donation-driven model so that more people would hopefully discover my music and be able to use it…and it seems to be working so far. If you guys happen to use a couple of my tracks, but find that it’s not enough for your game, feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to create some custom tracks for you for a donation. :slight_smile:

All the best,

Hi everyone,

New tracks are available on the following pages:

Action
Fantasy
Nature/Science
Sci-Fi/Space

I hope they are helpful. As always, any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi ,

You have some good work in here. If I ever get to a point where I can publish a game, I’d definitely keep these in mind. And $5 a track is definitely reasonable, I’d say, especially for the quality showcased.

Thanks…they’re actually free now…I’ve switched to donations. :slight_smile:

your music is Awesome!! I drive to work playing it. Thank you so much!

You’re very welcome…I hope some of my tracks prove helpful!

Just don’t get pulled over while playing “Disturbed Soundscape.” :wink:

I’m using Disturbed Soundscape as the over-arc ambient sound track for my Zombie Survival FPSRPGRTS in Project Frankiestein. Its really sets the mood for a dark, creepy, and unseen pending doom.

Cool…glad to hear the piece works for your project.

Hi everyone,

New tracks await you on the following pages:

Fantasy
Urban

Hope they are helpful,

Hi everyone,

Dark/Ominous
Fantasy
Horror/Surreal
Sci-Fi/Space
Technology

I hope they are helpful. As always, all thoughts, comments and feedback are welcome.

Have a great week,

Hi everyone,

Fantasy
Sci-Fi/Space
Upbeat

I’m also on Twitter now so be sure to follow me for more frequent updates.

Have a great week,

Great! I hope to see more tracks added soon!

Have you thought about doing sound effects for a similar pricing?

Thanks, I try to create a new track each day, so check back often. All of my music is free as long as you credit me…donations are appreciated of course, but not required. (I only charge for original works-for-hire but I try to keep the costs down as much as possible.) And yeah, I’ve received a good number of requests for sound effects so if there’s something you need created for your project, let me know. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Just a question, Can I download them, then paid you only the tracks that I actually used for commercial use. Chances are, I will mess around with some of them until I find the ones suitable I use in my final game. Its not as simple to know whcih are the track you actually wanted unless it is tested in your game.

Is that a fair request?

Edit: Ok, I see its donation base. I will make my contribution later when I got home.

Thanks a lot!

At least 10 characters

Hi everyone,

New free tracks are waiting for you on the following pages:

Fantasy
Funny/Quirky/Weird
Sci-Fi/Space
Upbeat

I’m also posting daily updates on Twitter as I add tracks.

Have a great week,

Wow, really impressive collection. Great job. I also make some music for fun but have nowhere near as much as you. Love the fantasy/wonder category.

Thanks a lot for releasing it under CC-BY. I will definitely credit and donate if I use any of it.

If possible, you should update your main post with something like: “UPDATE: Now free for both commercial and non-commercial projects.” I was a bit confused when I first started reading the thread.

Thanks, I really appreciate you giving my music a listen and hope you find some tracks you can use. And good idea…I updated the original post. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

New free tracks are waiting for you on the following pages:

Fantasy
Funny/Quirky/Weird
Nature/Science
Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow

Have a great week,

great job man, I will consider using a track of yours for my shoot’em up game, maybe a techno/sci-fi would work, didn’t check all of them yet.