A new site with royalty free music and soundscapes for your games

Hi everyone,

I’ve posted some of my music on Soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/-matyas

The majority of it still lives on my site, though.

As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Several of the more techno-feeling pieces fit a game prototype I’m working on quite well. Not sure if it’ll get anywhere but if it does I’ll let you know.

This is a good thing you’re working on, I’ll send some money your way if any comes my way from this project. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a suggestion: you could also try to create adaptive songs. For example:
Adaptive music demo - YouTube
Or YouTube
More complex Mac40 Music Interactive Audio Demonstration For VideoGames - YouTube
Or in UE4
Dan's Interactive Music Exploration - Showcase - Epic Developer Community Forums

Thanks, I appreciate it. Please send me a link to your game…I’d love to see it. :slight_smile:

FMOD Designer looks really cool…I’ll definitely check it out…thanks.

Hi everyone,

I’ve posted new pieces on the following pages:
Action
Fantasy
Funny/Quirky/Weird

As always, your feedback is welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hello,

Happy to see that you continue adding sounds and music to your bank and i hope your post will regularly be upped to let people know what you do ^^
One idea may be to link your new creations on the first page to the music itself by “a href” thing to go there on one click.
anyway. I hope more people will ear, like, use and gift back your add to the community.

thanks.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Hi everyone,

I’ve created a bunch of new tracks and uploaded them onto the following pages:

Drama
Fantasy
Sci-Fi/Space
Nature/Science
Urban

I hope they are useful. As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Great music :slight_smile:

It’s nice to see that you’re giving this to the community for free. If I ever publish a game with your music I’ll make sure to donate!

Thanks…I appreciate it!

Your musics are good!

Thanks…I hope you find some tracks you can use. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

I’ve added a couple of RPG tracks on the Fantasy page as well as a couple on Sci-Fi/Space and Urban.

I’ve also remixed the track “RPG Intro” so it feels smoother. That track is on the Fantasy Page as well.

As always, thanks for your feedback,

Hi everyone,

New tracks await you on the following pages:

Fantasy
Sci-Fi/Space
Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow

I hope they are useful. As always, your feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

@these are awesome, great work man, and wow @ the updated license. Can’t believe you made them all free, given how good they are (I thought $5/track was perfectly reasonable). I’ll certainly be picking through them and send you $5 per track for sure at least, when the time comes to add them to my projects. I haven’t quite figured out how I want to select or present music in my game or apps, but when I do I know where I’ll look!

I’m sure part of the reason he is giving them away for free is so that his talent is known, he gets more exposure by the community, and more people will place real orders with him in the future. While a lot of the music is good, sometimes it isn’t enough for an entire project. And in that case, would you rather find another musician who’s music sounds totally different, or just order from the guy who can produce a consistent style as the one you already have? ;D

That being said, it’s still a pretty cool gesture and I thank him for his efforts!

Nice work. Replying so I can find this later. At $5 a track I’d buy them all. You could easily get a few bucks more per track I’d say.

You’re very welcome. I’ve actually had some developers say that one or more of my tracks inspired them to create a game (which is a huge compliment)…but it’s also an approach to possibly think about. I sometimes work that way with the videos I create whereby someone’s music makes me want to create a visual sequence to go with it. Anyhow, that’s just a thought.

And thanks in advance…donations help a lot.

All the best,

They’re all free as long as you credit me properly…but donations are very much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Thanks,