a mythological venice

On this occasion I will find myself working on the final project of my game art school year at art school. in which I will portray the city of Venice a little mythological, with an Aphrodite overthrowing Zeus as the main figure.

2 Likes

THIS WEEK, I worked on the entire modular system of my buildings, finishing filling all the gaps and applying their base materials,

1 Like

Hi there @dj_fl,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far :slight_smile:

The reference photos you included paint an absolutely stunning picture. I can’t wait to see what you turn this into :smiley: What part are you most excited to create?

1 Like

Hello @PresumptivePanda, nice to meet you.
Definitely the part that I most look forward to and am excited about is making all the sculptures that will be distributed in different scenarios of the diorama, and seeing how it will unfold with the narrative of the poem in which I want to express the entire set.
and I have also worked on the water material and the different collisions throughout the map

1 Like

This week I have made progress with all the base materials of my modular building system and its variables with vertex paintin, I have completed some spaces that I needed to fill and I have made corrections such as; internal side of buildings that could see their interior and edges of the floor.

1 Like

1 Like

In these weeks, I have worked on my lighting and my post production, I have completed the remaining buildings and optimized the entire project to be able to create the cinematics.
I have positioned statue assets (which will not be the final ones).

In these weeks, work on the implementation of nanite with tessellation on sections of the floor and walls, adjust the vertex painting of the buildings, work on the secondary lighting of lamps and reflectors, position assets of plants and accessories.

1 Like

Hello there @dj_fl !

Catching up on this project has been an absolute blast. Seeing how individuals create and recreate the aspects of certain places is absolutely wonderful. The texturing detail you’ve included is magnificent and the architecture is beautiful. If I may ask, will there be a showcase video for this project going through the area or will it be primarily a still shot?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

hello hello thank you very much @The_M0ss_Man . Nope, I will make cinematics of the entire place with an integrated character, you will be able to see it soon in my portfolio that I will attach or on my social networks like Instagram @dj._.fl - diego Palacio Rojas

1 Like

This week I worked on my camera sequences, tried a first pass of trimsheets, made adjustments to my lighting and modified my textures on the buildings with the help of vertexpainting and nanite, and complemented with flowers and plants on the facades.