VISITOR has just released a package of high quality homely and familiar assets on the marketplace!
Built with multiple platforms in mind, these assets contain high-resolution textures to be used as is in high-end projects or scaled down for VR or mobile. Details follow below. You can purchase the asset pack for use in your projects here- https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…ct/a-good-home
These assets are just begging for the right home. This pack includes a homely environment example, but this collection of props and materials can make any environment feel cosey. Or with the proper lighting, creepy.
Convince visitors that they’ve stepped into somebody’s home, a stranger’s house. Make them feel at ease with the well-used 2-seater sofa; trigger their desire to clean by placing dust motes and piling up dishes; or build trust and create something far more malevolent.
Included in this purchase:
- Three Maps showcasing the assets included and two unique lighting setups- Afternoon and Low Light.
- Master Materials including Texture Inputs, Cloth Shading options and Translucency
- Convincing Models, Materials and Textures including:
- Kettle, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Split System, Tablet, Television, Television Remote
- Books, Bowl with Milk, Clock, Curtains, Rack with Towels, Magazines, Books, Snake Plant, Powerpoints
- Doors, Light Fixture, Rug, Sink, Sliding Doors and Windows
- Cheerio, Apple, Banana, Orange, Mushrooms, Toast with Egg
- Bean Bag, Entrance Table, Dining Chair, Couch with two pillows, Coffee Table, Dining Table, Television Unit
- Utensils, Canister, Chopping Board, Cup, Mug, Pot, Container, Flip, Ladle, Spatula, Teapot, Tongs, Whisk, Plate
- 2 Particle Effects- Dust Motes and Dripping Water
- Total: 133 Static Meshes
**Collision: **Yes, custom generated collision
Vertex Count: 44 up to 7,990
Number of Materials and Material Instances:
- 3 Master Materials
- 49 Material Instances
Number of Textures:
- 137 Textures
- 1024, 2048 and 4096