A free Voxel terrain system?

Hi all,

I just wanted to check to see if anyone knew any free Voxel terrain systems for the Unreal engine? I am a UNI student and I am looking for something to make a practise project with. It is ultimately going to have an underwater setting; so the standard terrain system simply wont do. I am looking for a Voxel terrain system that can be modified with the editor. I’ve seen plenty of videos of people using them, but I have never quite been able to track down where they are from. I found one version before, but it was extremely expensive, and I am not looking for something to publish with or anything like that, and the most simple system is all I need to make this project work.

Thank you

I recommend the cashgen plugin, which is free and can be directly referenced in blueprints.
Plus, it isn’t really necessary to use plugins if u don’t seek smooth and infinite terrain. It depends on your need.
Good luck! :smiley:

Is it a Voxel system? I took a look and I’m not sure if it is what I am looking for. Because what I need is a Voxel terrain system that I can edit by hand so that I can cleanly and effectively produce an underwater environment complete with caves, overhangs, archways, etc, etc. Would you happen to know of any other systems capable of this? I don’t need anything randomly generated either, just something that can be modified relatively easily in the editor, as I am looking to create specific environments by hand :confused: Thanks.