A bug with assigning value to local array of wildcards in macro library

Hello! I have encountered an undesired behavior when I tried to use Local Array of Wildcards node in a blueprint macro.
What I was trying to achieve, I have a “function” in some blueprint that has local array of actors, that is simply initialized to be empty, then filled based on some matching criteria.
Now I wanted to use same functionality in different blueprints, so I thought I might just change it into a blueprint macro using Local Array node replacing the absence of local variables in macros.
What happens here is that, Im trying to assign an array of actors into the “Local Array of Wildcards” node, so its type could be determined, but everytime I try to use it, i get compilation error:

“The type of Variable generated from expanding Get All Sensor Targets is undetermined. Connect something to Local Array of Wildcards generated from expanding Get All Sensor Targets to imply a specific type.”

(GetAllSensorTargets is the name of the macro im trying to create)

Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong? Attached a screenshot of the nodes within my macro.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Thank you, Ive issued a report there.