6 months still stuck on infinite redirect on metahuman access

Hello, same problem as last year, metahuman website access page gets stuck in infinite loop of reloading “stand by while we redirect you”, need help please. Stuff i tried like everybody else: read the documentation, cleared cookies, history, all data from any website, used all the browsers possible, checked the email (even if many people say there is no email needed), got back to the page, left the page open reloading for hours at a time.
i read that it may be a problem of older accounts and i surely have an old account. I couldn’t find a way to contact support to ask for a fix so here i am.
I saw someone getting fixed immediately after posting so finger crossed. Thank you for the help.

1 Like

try private mode and a couple of different browsers. find one that doesn’t have the 2Gb max use for website limit (don’t know how is called this setting) firefox have that

1 Like
1 Like

thank you for the answer, just to be sure, you are telling me to avoid firefox cause it has that limit?

I remeber it didn’t work on firefox. but worked on chrome.

not avoid firefox for ever. only this app/website may not work on firefox. maybe it does, it didn’t for me

I was having the same issue in Safari. When I tried Firefox, it worked fine.

thank you for the answers
tried firefox, edge, chrome, waited at least 15 minutes each, nothing. no vpn, fast enough connection, i will try from another computer cause there is nothing else to try it seems

same ive also been stuck on page

Same issue for me…
Not work chrome, edge, firefox either… (Not work remove all search data, cookie …)

The only solution is to create a (another) new account.

Same issue here. I’ve tried revoke access. I’ve tried other browsers. The only way I can get in is with a new account. This isn’t exactly a work-around since I need to get into metahuman on my main account in order to import the .mhb

Really sounds like making this usable for us unlucky few just isn’t a priority.

Tried with waterfox and brave, no good. I think it doesn’t like privacy tech, but then again I turned everything off on them just to test, and still no go with a fully opened browser. This has hampered my jones plantation game for far too long now. How have people faired with different accounts and any confirmed browser that does work? I guess I’ll have to bite the bullet and download one of them normie browsers and use a new account…