5 minutes collaboration on Educational Innovation: Merging AI and Video Games to Transform Math Learning

Hello everyone, I’m Carlos Pérez, the principal researcher of a project aimed at exploring the potential of revolutionizing MATH education through an AI-assisted educational platform. Observing classroom dynamics and the engaging nature of video games among students, we are exploring how to integrate motivational strategies from video games to make learning more effective and appealing.

I am keen to tap into your unique experience and perspective to enrich this project. I would like to know which three motivational strategies from video games you think are most effective to incorporate into our educational platform.

Additionally, what do you think is the potential of AI in educational contexts over the next five years? Lastly, how do you see the potential for integrating educational platforms and video games?

I would greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions. Thank you for helping us shape the future of education!"