Hi!
Sorry for the longer post, but I wasnt able to determine a solution via AI and I hope someone here maybe knows the solution.
I tried to upgrade my project from 5.7 to 5.8. My scene uses planar reflection in the main menu. This is how the scene looks in 5.7:
And this is how the scene looks in 5.8:
Somehow, using the exact same setup, the reflections from my planar actor are completely swallowed up by Lumen. I “think” its Lumen, because deactivating it via the Eye thingy…
…makes the scene looks like this:
The reflections are back, but alas, the Lumen features of GI are gone, which worked completely fine in 5.7
I am stumped and dont know how to continue to have lumen enabled AND my planar reflections.
I tried to change the settings via the post process volume, but I only get SSR that look completely messed up;
Does somebody know maybe a fix or where I could start looking? I really wanted to try out Lumen Lite for my game and I very confused as to why Lumen is breaking my planar reflections (?).




