5.3.2 cannot use "Save Game to Slot" in windows pakage and other questions

1-----------------------------------
“Save Game to Slot”, “Load Game form Slot”, “Create Save Game Object” at editor view and pakage to development, the are ok. will create *.sav file in my folder.

but shipping mode is fail, have no any *.sav file.
(your know shipping mode can not use “print”, so I don’t know why. I try create a new empty project(5.3.2) and build to shipping, it is same result)

2-----------------------------------
about AI:
I use “Spawn AI From Class” to Create Actor, parameter setting “Auto Possess AI” = “Placed in world or spawned” and use “Run Behavior Tree” in the actor AI controller.

In editor mode is work. but pakage to development or shipping is not work.

so…What was wrong?

Check out this post for the save: Can't find .sav file on system (Shipping package) - #5 by anonymous_user_4071fa6e1

And double check for any warning during the package process in the output log.

doesn’t work how? for example ai pawn won’t move if there’s no valid nav mesh

as for debug prints you can create actor with text render component and display stuff there

I mean can’t load game data. but… my fault, I used “Primary Data Asset” class in my “Save Game” class, it have a instance at assets. can’t save any data.

I know. if at editor running test, that is alright. came running towards me, attack me…
But if build to windows program and run. AI just stand that, no move, not do anything.

Now I know why. I used “Stream Level”. so, must:

or this