5.2 packages with Eye Adaptation (Exposure) disabled

I’ve been trying to package my project recently to create a sharable build for testing, and have run into a critical problem with the systems packaging. Looking around a whole bunch online and doing my own testing, I’ve discovered that the Exposure system is entirely disabled in packaged builds. This is creating the unfortunate side effect of every single light in the game being 20x dimmer than it needs to be in a packaged build compared to the project.

With the entire game, including emissive textures and cutscenes dependent on exposure being functional, I’d either have to re-do the entirety of the game’s lighting or find a way to make it package with the correct settings.

I’ve ensured that the project settings are set correctly and can replicate the too-dim lights (which makes the world nearly pitch-black) by turning off the project setting. I’ve also tried setting it to manual with cameras overriding the exposure and using post-processing with a global volume. None of these have maintained the lighting fixes through the packaging process.

Any help and ideas for how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

(Note: I’ve also tried converting it to 5.3, but the conversion process always crashes when opening the project)