[5.1] Actor Sequence Plugin Crash Engine

Hello, there. I’ve upgrade my project to UE 5.1 version. Everything goes well, but one of the plugin has serious problem when play in multiplayer.
Actor Sequence plugin, which is marked as an experimental feature, always crashes the engine when finishing a sequence. The issue occurs at following lines:

When the sequence finished, the PlaybackClient will be a UActorSequenceComponent which is not implemented interface IMovieScenePlaybackClient and cause the invalid access to function GetIsReplicatedPlayback.

Here is my question, it’s this plugin still updating? Any plan to fix this issue, or I should use other approach for my project?

Any response is appreciate, thanks

Hi! @Last_Soldier

I’m having the same problem, and I want to know if you’ve solved it, so I’m posting a reply.

I have the same problem did you find a solutions ?

I’m having the same problem in UE 5.1 and the only solution for me was the following procedure. (I know it’s a bit hackie but …) You can add an Event-Track to the ActorSequence and then Trigger an Event before the Sequence finishes … in the implementation of this Event you can then stop the Sequence before it reaches its end. Please give me your feedback if this works for you as well guys … Thanks and happy coding :slight_smile: