4K movie from Sequence causing random Blurred frames

Hey guys. 4K movie from Sequence causing random Blurred frames. See more from this GIF. Im on ue4.19 gameworks. (VXGI, HBAO, HAIRWORKS etc, custom build)

Mostly its because of texture streaming. Make sure it is off in the render output. But sometimes this is due to the Mblur effect, uncheck post-process effects and try again.

hey man! thanks for the response. Tried both of them and no difference :frowning:

I see motion blur in the example you gave, But regardless of that, are you exporting the movie as a sequence file? (sure you do, but just to check)

oh no. I use .avi file :open_mouth:

I’m having this same issue in 4.20.3, did someone found a solution to this??

Looking for someone to look at this as i’m having this issue as well…

well, I ended up restarting my pc and without opening anything else than unreal the sequences render out fine, but that only raised more questions than answers.

yyyeap, thats what it does. I think its hardware problem.

a theory I had for a sec was the cam manual focus dist been set at the default 100000.0 cm, because my sequence has 6 cams and the first two would render fine, the third one had the blurred frames, so I check and the only difference that I could see in the settings between the cams was that I changed the focal distance values in that first two, but I changed the value and try to render it out again but again I got blurred frames.

Yeah i tried that too. But it wasnt the case.
I was using ue4.18 vxgi build. I think was hardware problem. When i render at 1080p everythings fine. If i go up to 4k this problem occurs. And if i go back to 1080 without restarting my desktop this problem starts to occur. It only disappears after restart. So lately i’ve been using baked lighting render. Which is almost no stress at all to hardware, compared to vxgi. I havent seen this problem unless my hardware gets too hot lol. (Gtx 1070)
Oh and recently i found out that i was using 150 screen precentage at post process settings, and i tried to render 4k video with vxgi on. God. That might have been burned my 1070.