Unreal engine 4.24 and 4.25 crashing on startup

So Ive been working on a UE4 project in 4.24 for over a month now, yesterday Unreal Engine 4.24 started crashing when I tried starting it, didn’t matter how I start it (from within the Epic Games launcher or from a desktop shortcut with administrator permissions).

I’ve tried uninstalling recent Windows updates, making sure my nVidia drivers haven’t updated recently (as well as tried updating to the latest driver, which made no difference), reinstalling Unreal Engine 4.24, installing and starting Unreal Engine 2.25 which gives the same crash as 4.24.

UE 4.23 DOES start for some reason however, but ofc, my project cant be opened in 4.23

I’ve already posted a topic on the forum as of yesterday (Which still haven’t been approved by a moderator, so Im unsure if I will ever get any help from there) as well as that I submitted a bug report through the bug form that you can fill in (Which I haven’t got any answers from either).

I also tried removing the “Templates and feature packs” from the editor, as it seems the crash is occurring when attempting to load in a template, tho this made no difference either.

I’ve also sought help on some Discord servers, several times, without answers or ideas, nor anyone helping me find out whats causing the error/crash.

As this the project I mentioned in the beginning is the only project that Im working on Im completely locked out from all my work in UE4 rn. Would really appreciate a pointer on what the issue actually is in the first place.

My UE4.log https://pastebin.com/6vX1vJVh

What the crash looks like: UE4 4.24.3 - Album on Imgur

The crash report: LoginId:EpicAccountId:Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:D:\Build\++UE4\Syn - Pastebin.com

System specs:

i5-6500@4.14Ghz
MSI GTX 1060 6gb - Latest nVidia drivers
Asus Z170-A
2x4gb Corsair Vengeance RAM
1TB Crucial SSD

Thanks for reading <3

Bumping thead with enough characters to send message

I still need help with this, Im in touch with Unreals support, but we havent found the cause yet.

Updated pastebins after installing debugging symbols

Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core - Pastebin.com (crash report)

Not using cached read wrapperStarted task graph with 5 named threads and 14 to - Pastebin.com (My log file)