4.9 Skeletal Control nodes struct error

Hello, whenever I try to package my game where I use any kind of skeletal control in my anim bp I get this error or similar.

Im running 4.9 promoted build. Is there a way to fix this?

UE4Editor-Cmd: [2015.07.20-00.39.46:531][  0]LogInit:Display: LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/BaconManContent/Characters/BaconManPlayableCharacters/BaconMan/BaconMan_AnimBlueprint.BaconMan_AnimBlueprint_C:AnimGraphNode_TwoBoneIK_B41E6CB84215F1FEF89DC0BC4843A263'. Unknown structure.

Yeah I haven’t been able to figure this one out either. What is going on with UE4 and structures? I haven’t tested lately but BP structs are broken too. You can read the values but you can’t set them.

Really need some help with this.

Any progress on this?

Just updated to 4.9 and have this too. Like you said bypassing any skeletal control nodes removes the error.

Property AnimGraphNode_ModifyBone_60E822C047906FFBD0AB0EA96EE07154 of MixamoAnimBP_Alpha_2_C has a struct type mismatch (tag AnimNode_ModifyBone != prop FallbackStruct) in package: /…/MixamoAnimBP_Alpha_2.uasset. If that struct got renamed, add an entry to ActiveStructRedirects.

Hmm thats really unfortunate, I havent tried it out yet to be honest, I reported this before 4.9 was even in preview, and it still hasnt been fixed? You error seems a little different than mine though, but once I cook I will let you know if I still get the same error. I assumed it was fixed in the release.

Shame.
I get the same error you posted, as well as one of those for each node I used.

This helped me: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/281819/how-to-solve-activeclassredirects-error.html
"
Back up your Project :wink:

Migrate to 4.9

Close Editor

Open MyGameDir\Config\DefaultEngine.ini

Delete all lines starting with (+|-)Active(GameName|Struct|Class)Redirects

Save and hope for the best

Start Project, all Errors gone

"

Check my answer, i had same problem and my answer fixed it.

Was just about to post an almost identical answer, heh.

Rather than deleting them all, I found I could just change the + to a - on any problem node (namely TwoBoneIK and ModifyBone) and that sorted it.

Ah, interesting, I have already done that when I ported my project to preview 1, so its probably fixed on my end too then.