Title: [4.9 P1][4.8.3] A local structure does initialized with wrong default values.
System Specs: It will be provided by request.
Attachments: It will be provided by request.
Detailed description of the issue:
Local function structure doesn’t take user defined default values.
Screenshots/Link to video: It will be provided by request.
- Create a new blank project.
- Create a structure with attributes of base types those have default values.
- Create an actor BP.
- Create a function in actor BP.
- Create a local variable in function with a type like the created structure has.
- Make sure that local structure attributes haven’t got the default values.
- Make sure that if we added the structure as BP member, the structure attributes have set up with default structure values.
Function local structure attributes should be set up with default structure values.