So i am making horrorgame. i am at the moment when i want to make object move ontrigger enter with matinee. with 4.8 everything worked as usual i added empty group then add movement , and changed object to movable. when i click and everything worked. now i upgraded to 4.9 and now when i click on the object it disselects track and when i select track(movable groupe) it deselects object and i cant add keyframe. because it says track is not selected or object is not selected. please help
Can you confirm a few additional aspects of this issue for me?
- How did you convert the project from 4.8 to 4.9?
- Are you using sub Levels? If so, can you confirm that the matinee and object are in the same level
- Is there anything else in the Matinee besides the movement Group you mention in your post? If so, what is it?
- Can you confirm that your groups has the camera icon next to it and that the selected actor is a member of that group?
Thank You and myself or a colleague will respond once we are able to test based on your answers.
- i upgraded it to 4.9 just like all people
- in my project, there is no sub levels
- besides the oject i want to move ,are just ,walls’’ (cubes)
- my groups have no camera groupe, maybe thats the problem
Hey Imanta studios,
Would you provide me with some screenshots of your Matinee actor tracks and of your scene so I can get an idea of how you have set up your cinematic trigger?
Also, if you could provide some simple steps so I can follow with the process you have taken, we can find out where the issue is occurring.
You are welcome. Happy to help
hi i fixed the problem by my self. i was just doing it wrong. but huge huge thanks for your support and your answers. you answered almost immedietly and showed the biggest support, thank you for your kindness. i hope there would be more people like you in this world.