4.9 crashes when framing up on object

In 4.9, when pressing the ‘F’ key to frame up on an object in the editor causes the engine to crash. Have seen this happen on two different systems running 4.9

Hi ,

Does this occur in a clean, blank project with no additional content or is it limited to one project? Do you get a callstack, if so please post it here. Additionally, please upload your logs here so I can take a look, these can be found at \Unreal Projects\PROJECTNAME\saved\logs.

Will check on clean project and get you logs on Monday. No callstack just bombs out completely. Happens across several different projects and machines. After I posted I narrowed it down to having matinee open when I frame up.

Hi ,

Have you had any success trying this in a clean project? I attempted this on my end with a matinee open and running but no crash occurred. Are there any additional steps I can take to reproduce this on my end?

We were able to replicate in a clean project by doing the following:

Create matinee.
Add a camera group.
Click icon on camera group to make camera drive viewport.
Frame up on object in viewport.
Crash occurs.

Hi ,

Unfortunately I still haven’t been able to reproduce this. Can you post your crash logs here so I can take a look?

Hi ,

We have not heard from you in several days. I am marking this thread as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please comment back with the requested information.