Found a new bug in blueprints. If a blueprint has a TextRender element, with the 3D text, it doesn’t update reliably. Repro steps:
- Create a blueprint with a text render (and maybe a static mesh, since this is exactly how I am encountering it.)
- Make the text say something.
- Place the blueprint down in the world.
- Change the text to say something else. It doesn’t change in the viewport nor the world, even if you compile.
Continuing off that:
- If you duplicate the BP in the content browser to make a new one, then place that new version down, and then change the text render, it will not change the one in the world either, until you place it down again.
Hope that helps you guys repro the issue. Thanks!