The problem exists only in one blueprint (CardArmy). I have 2 other blueprints (CardStrategy and CardBattlefield) that use this feature and they’re working fine. They all have the same parent blueprint - Card.
I have absolutely no idea what can be wrong. Seems to be the problem within the engine.
I would be very grateful if you could take a look at this issue!
After doing a bit of digging I was able to find that this is a known issue (UE-21098) and that it has been submitted to the developers for further consideration. I will be sure to bump up the community interest for this issue. Thank you for your time and information.
The issue that was referenced in the release notes was (UE-22195), I went ahead and double checked on the issue that is posted in this thread and the issue UE-21098 has not been resolved as of yet. I hope that this information helps.
Just want to mention that I’m experiencing this issue as well. I never experienced it in 4.10 but now that I’ve switched to 4.11.2, it’s setting some of my things to PLACEHOLDER every time I restart. Pretty annoying.