4.9.2: Copy/Paste from Blueprints not working correctly

Running into a pretty odd situation. I have an extremely hefty construction blueprint. When I select all of the nodes, copy, and then paste it into notepad, I will then delete the construction graph.

If I try to copy/paste from notepad, it will either one of two things. It will either get rid of all of the ForLoop and FlipFlop flow controls, or it will break any transform connections between nodes and 0 out anything relating to a transform in the construction graph. The second situation is obviously the worse of it, but either way, it is not working properly.

This doesn’t have anything to do with missing variables or functions, and I have duplicated the issue in multiple projects, setting each project up the same way.

I’ll try blueprint → blueprint, however, the intent for this is to put it up on the forums for people to copy/paste (with instructions on setting everything up). I can’t include the project since there are marketplace assets in it.

what about pasting into the other blueprint directly, instead of using notepad as a middleman.

if its between projects, there is always the migrate button for selected items.

you can migrate out just a single blueprint if you really wanted to. i did it just yesterday.
all you need to do then is copy and paste the entire asset into your project folder.

You can’t migrate a blueprint to the forums.

Hi SaviorNT,

• Does this occur in a clean, blank project with no additional content or is it limited to one project?
  • What steps can I take to reproduce this on my end?
  • Are there specific nodes this occurs with or does it occur with all nodes?

not true. i did it yesterday. shared the asset with another guy… right here on the answerhub. All i had to do was the file before uploading.

Hi SaviorNT,

We have not heard from you in several days. I am marking this as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please comment with the requested information.