The editor crashes every single time I try to copy and paste a Blueprint node. It is convenient to paste something you are using repeatedly rather than browsing for it.
I’ve never had this happen exactly, but I did have a similar problem. Try opening Unreal Engine with admin rights (right click icon and click "run as administrator). If this doesn’t work paste your crash logs here, they are located in the Saved/Logs file in your project.
Admin privs didn’t help.
I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.
- Can you reproduce this in a clean project?
- If you can, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue?
- Can you provide a screen shot of the blueprints you are having issues with?
- Are you copying and pasting blueprints form other projects via pasting it in a word processing program such as note pad?
- If so, do any of these blueprints include macros?
We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.