4.7 Mobile Preview Translating and Scaling

When inside Mobile Preview view, translating and scaling gizmos becomes invisible.

Hey Corpse0327,

I am having a hard time reproducing the issue you are reporting. Are you able to reproduce this in a new blank project?

Thank you,

I have made some more tests, and wasn’t able reproduce it on any other project(blank, example or other projects). I think it may be caused by a corrupted project file. Also, although gizmos are not shown they still work if you can guess where they are located.

Thanks for answering anyways.

Should i upload that projects folder?

Hello Corpse0327,

No, there is no need to provide me with your corrupted project since you were not able to reproduce it in an empty project. Usually assets can become corrupt due to parenting/referencing another actor that either no longer exists or is dirty.

Unless you are in a really heavy project with a lot of work progress, I would start with a clean empty project and be sure to save often in order to preserve any files/assets to become corrupt.

Let me know if you have any other questions or have additional comments or concerns!

Thank you,

Thanks for the reply and helpful hint. Will be careful next time. Glad i was working on a tutorial when this happened.

You are welcome. Another thing I would suggest would be to make back-ups of your projects you are working on, to help protect against unexpected or potential corruptions.