[4.7 Final] PhysX error isFinite

Hi there!

That’s not actually a bug in my plugin itself, I am including the PhysX ThirdParty code as I explain how to do here:

The method described above has worked in many different Engine versions and works right now in PC and Linux builds (tested as working in 4.7)

#The Compile Errors, PhysX Unix

4.7\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\PhysX\PhysX-3.3\include\foundation\unix\PxUnixIntrinsics.h(92,9) :  error: use of undeclared identifier 'isfinite'; did you mean 'isFinite'?

The compile errors are not in my plugin, but in the PhysX Unix code, so what I need to know is if there is some better way to include PhysX in UE4 projects so that this Android compile error does not occur.

This is a question that I think UE4 developers would be best at answering, and the method I use is at my wiki link:

Integrating PhysX Code into Your Project

#Solution

Eduard what do you mean when you say this:

“The fix is right now: Do as the error says: Replace all “isfinite” references with “isFinite”.”

Are you saying you are actually doing this somewhere and then your project compiles?

I do not use isFinite() or isfinite() anywhere in my plugin, so it is not related to the Victory BP Library code itself.

#Would Love To Hear From Epic

I would love to hear from Epic how to include PhysX in projects and not get this Android compile error!

#Why Only Android?
These PhysX errors dont show up in Linux or PC builds, and I have no report of it not working for Mac, so why is it happening for Android?

#:heart:

Rama