4.7.2 level streaming issue on mobile

When I use open level in Blueprint to load a level with a sub level attached, the sublevel automatically loaded in the editor but not on mobile(iphone 6 plus),when I go into the trigger(used to load stream level),the sub level doesn’t appear.on mobile devices.Thanks!

Howdy ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I am going to need a bit more information before i start to investigate this issue. Has your Blueprint setup of level streaming worked in previous versions of UE4? Would you be using the Package and Deploy method or the Launch On method to get the project onto your iPhone 6 plus?

Also, would you be able to replicate this issue on a blank template project?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hey ,

Just wanted to check in with you and see if this issue was still occurring. If so, would you be able to provide the information asked for in the comment above?

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi ,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

Sorry for the so-late reply.I have been testing a few things these days.Finally I found that it works on mobile,but it needs a lot of time to load the streamed level than PC(maybe my level is too large…)Thanks.