I have encountered a bug that should be easily reproduced.
- Create a Basic EQS Pawn and place it in the level
- Setup a query with a path grid generator Max Distance:1800 Density:100
- Add a distance test set to score only with a scoring equation of inverse linear
- Add a trace test set to filter only
- Save and apply this query to the test pawn in the scene
- Delete the generator from the Query. The engine crashes.
My thoughts on this is that the pawn is actively using the query in editor so since it does not have a result being returned, it gets null back and crashes. You seem to be able to delete the generator just fine if there is nothing in the scene using it.