Have a look at the fixes available with 4.6.1!
- ContentExamples Media map movie no longer renders black.
- ContentExamples Media map no longer shows the UDK splash screen.
- ContentExamples Media map is no longer missing source video.
- XBox One now boots from Visual Studio correctly.
- Fixed an error that caused material If nodes to break.
- Fixed a bug that was causing new and converted non-ascii text projects to crash.
- Corrected a bug that prevented composite decorators from being opened in Behavior Trees.
- Event Nodes can now be called for Event Dispatchers.
- Fixed an error that prevented the creation of new events in the AnimBP Eventgraph for new Anim Notifies.
- Corrected Static Lighting on InstancedStaticMeshes.
- Corrected the adb path and device serial number for Android packaged install batch files
- Fixed an error that caused crashes on Android when Touch events were called too early.
- Fixed a bug in pathfinding when default querying extent was not large enough on the Z axis.
- InstancedStaticMesh now renders correctly on mobile devices.
- Corrected a bug with animation retargeting adversely affecting looping animations.