[4.6.1] Build ShooterGame Failed

Hi, There :
I am practicing the UE4 Networking System with the ShooterGame Sample.
I reference the document about “Dedicated Server Guide (Windows & Linux)” in wiki.
I built the UE4 by source code successfully.
But I can’t successfully build ShooterGame with VisualStudio.
The building error is shown in attachment file.

Any advise?

Hi ZenTechEntertainment,

I noticed in the image that there are quite a few projects that failed to load in Visual Studio. Another user was seeing something similar that turned out to be related to the length of the filepath for the project’s .vcxproj file. Are you having any problems successfully opening any other projects in Visual Studio?

Hi ZenTechEntertainment,

We have not heard back from you for a few days. Do you still need assistance with this issue? I will be marking this question as resolved for tracking purposes, but please feel free to re-open this question at any time if you need any more help.

This issue is solved, cause I’ve not select the source engine version, my next issue has posted which is about connection. Thanks.

Although I can build the project, but there still projects is loaded failed.
I can’t find their .vcxproj files in folder Engine/Intermediate/ProjectFiles/ ,
Any advice?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am curious about something. Are you using Windows 8.1? I have not seen this happen on my computer that uses , but I was helping a coworker, who has Windows 8.1 installed, with an unrelated issue and saw something very similar to what you described.

PS. I will also see if I can get someone to take a look at your other question.

Hi, there:
Maybe this is my mistake, I open the VS and check the projects, ther’re all be loaded.