4.5 UMG Widget Scale not working correctly!

Hello spiez,

Thank you for your interest in this issue, I will be sure to bump up the community interest for this issue.

Make it a great day

I’m having the same issue with using the transform tools to animate cards lifting upwards when hovered over that are partially off the canvas (like holding the cards at the bottom of the screen in “Hearthstone”). as they lift up they have been cropped.

Hello mrcrocker,

I went ahead and double checked on this issue for you. This issue has not been updated to fixed as of yet. I went ahead and bumped up the community interest for this issue. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day

Here is an updated version for this…

Hi Rudy, was this ever fixed or are there any updates?

Hello Porobic,

This issue status has not yet been updated to fixed. However, I will be sure to bump up the community interest on the report for this issue. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day

Will this ever get fixed? You guys might not be aware of the gravity of the situation but this is really critical, as in stopping the development of some interfaces.

I wonder if this issue is going to be fixed.
I think this is the biggest problem of UMG.

I’m also having this issue.

Vote on the issue here to get it fixed.

Still an issue. Will this be fixed in 4.15?

I’m trying to save effort by re-using widgets across other HUD elements, but because of the scale bug I can’t do this. I have to keep remaking the same widget at different scales. Really sad that this hasn’t been fixed. Is the HUD system no longer being supported?

Hello ,

One workaround that may be viable depending on your needs when it comes to scaling would be to use the scale box. I hope that this information helps.

Make it a great day

Voted, going to pass this around to my studios and communities. Thanks a ton. Maybe we can get this fixed when its at 60 votes.

Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-4659) you can go there to vote on the issue.