4.3 preview collision boxes cannot be scaled

This is what I was referring to. If you drag and keep dragging you’ll see that the mesh scale will adjust. But the meshes scale is so large that it’s scaling very slowly. This is where I said that I believed there is an issue. The scaling definitely works it’s just moving a very slow rate because the static mesh is of a such large scale.

Ah right. I didn’t have any way to see the new scale, so I assumed it wasn’t working. But then, if you look at the other types of collision (generate a 10 dop) then scale those, they scale just fine. So something to do with the “simple” types.

Sorry didn’t see your reply :slight_smile: and yes, something weird with the “simple” collision types.

There definitely appears to be an issue with how it’s handling the scaling and speed based on scale. I’ll submit a feature enhancement request for this. There is, however, no time-frame for when this will be implemented or addressed.

Thanks!

Tim

Re-posting from comments section above:

There definitely appears to be an issue with how it’s handling the scaling and speed based on scale. I’ll submit a feature enhancement request for this. There is, however, no time-frame for when this will be implemented or addressed.

Thanks!

Tim

Is there any update on when this issue might be fixed?

Currently this is backlogged as a minor issue. It may be resolved at a later date but there is no timeline for when/if this may happen.

Thank you!

Tim