4.27 Physics asset scaling disproportionately to actual scale?

I can’t confirm if this is actually an issue with the physics asset, but its certainly what it feels like.

I have a deer mesh that is supposed to have rigidbody simulations on its tail and ears, but when scaling the mesh up, the tail will progressively… quite comically… collide more and more with a collision attached to the pelvis.

Initially I thought the tail bone location was being offset despite its location and scale being set to that of a virtual bone with the correct transform. (this is necessary because the world-space rigidbody simulation incorrectly scales and offsets bones without manual correction)

BUT, then I disabled the pelvis collision, and its obvious the bone isn’t being offset at all.

The only thing I can assume is that the physical asset is being scaled incorrectly?

cervidtail

I’ve imported my assets into a new, clean project and the issue still persists. Linky: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mu9bX0CLmIC0Gc3bKCRSm_73tqaHSMqe/view?usp=sharing

Gentle bump <3

Bump!

Reminder that I’ve included a project .zip that shows the issue

I’ve submitted a bug report with this issue since nobody has been able to confirm this isn’t a bug ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Attaching a video of the issue: