Recently I’ve been trying to compile the engine from the sources. I wanted to profile level streaming and edit some Engine plugins.
I only changed one thing in the UObjectGlobals.h, I set the define PERF_TRACK_DETAILED_ASYNC_STATS to one instead of 0.
I don’t have any problems during compilation, but when I run the engine (either with VS2019 or the generated exe), It crash during the loading.
Because I wasn’t sure about my setup, I tried to clean and rebuild once, make a clean git install, but still got this.
I attached a screen of visual studio breaking here :
I hope someone will understand the reason of this crash.
Thanks for reading this.