4.26.1 Constant crashes that also deletes saved content

I hope this is the right place for this, as I couldn’t find a bug reporting section on the main forum. I’d super appreciate any help anyone can offer.

I’m running a 9600k oc’d @4.9Ghz (can do stability tests for over 24 hours and never crash or get over 65~70 degrees @ constant 100%) with 16Gb ddr3200 ram and an RTX 3070 running on the most recent studio drivers.

I’ve been having near constant crashes of UE 4.26.1, 4.26 and 4.25+. This can happen on import from bridge, or when I’m saving, or just seemingly touching anything can trigger it. This also has a nasty habit of deleting megascan assets I’ve imported with Bridge and SAVED multiple times in my project. The surfaces all get deleted and leave only a material instance in the folder. I would really appreciate any help that can be offered. The error is a D3D error, and I’ve seen this in 50+ results on google searches and nothing I’ve found on them seems to be of any help. I’ve done clean installs of both UE4 and Bridge, after delete and cleaning my reg, and short of a clean windows install I’m not sure where to go from here.

Error Log below
[SPOILER]Fatal error: [FileD:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0020 - ‘INTERNAL_ERROR’)

UE4Editor_D3D11RHI
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI
UE4Editor_RHI
UE4Editor_RHI
UE4Editor_RHI
UE4Editor_RHI
UE4Editor_RHI
UE4Editor_SlateRHIRenderer
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_RenderCore
UE4Editor_RenderCore
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
kernel32
ntdll[/SPOILER]

Hello.
I’m running into the same problem as you.
I couldn’t find a similar situation except for this question.
If you have solved this problem, please let me know how to do it here.